Feb 12, 2014

It Came From 1984

This past weekend I had the pleasure of taking part in my first group themed gallery show put on by the great crew at Bottleneck Gallery in Brooklyn NY.  The idea is for a bunch of artists to create works inspired by films that came out in '84.  Look up the year in IMDB...it was a ridiculously big year for classic 80's film.  Stuff like Ghostbusters, Temple of Doom, The Terminator, Gremlins, the list goes on and on.
Joe at Bottleneck asked me to do one for Police Academy and I chose Romancing the Stone for my second.  These were both great films to revisit as I had watched them each a thousand times in the early days of VHS.  A big thanks to Joe for this opportunity!
Both are available for purchase here.  [along with alot of other great pieces!]




1 comment:

  1. Is there a way to purchase this police academy poster? I love the film and would love a 24x36 print of it in my basement with my other posters!

    ReplyDelete